Although it doesn't have the rich sweetness from sugar, the almond powder and butter is enough to give this sugar free cake a moreish taste.
In fact..., I baked them before dinner and they were all gone after dinner... Hum, greedy greedy... ;D
Almond powder 15g
Baking powder 1 tsp
Egg yolk 2
Butter (melted) 100g
Vanilla extract 1tsp
1. Preheat the oven to 180º.
2. Beat egg yolk and egg until it's light and fluffy.
3. Mix in melted butter and vanilla extract into 2.
4. Fold flour, baking powder and almond powder into 3.
5. Pour the mixture into cake tin and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.